1i

Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome to the 2009-2010 Season!


With the NBA season a couple weeks old and college basketball heading into its first big weekend of play, I'd like to welcome everyone to another season of my Basketball Court Designs blog! I invite all visitors to add comments to any of the postings (or e-mail me via my Texas Tech faculty webpage at the top of the links column to the right) with any ideas, suggestions, or questions you have. If you discover a team that has a new court design this season, please let us know!

I am pictured above on the floor at Texas Tech's United Spirit Arena, by the giant Double-T center-court logo (photo by Michelle Flores). If you've taken photos of basketball courts, I'd be happy to post them, too.

2 comments:

  1. Alan, Paul Lukas recently reported (with a link to a photo) that George Washington has a new court design.

    Matt Rachmiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see the new GW court design at www.gwsports.com

    Matt Rachmiel

    ReplyDelete